Ride the Ghost Train of fun. This 52ft assualt course is a massive hit wherever it is. Climb in through the entrance holes and tackle the mangle and biff-bash before making your way to the steps up to the slide.
Why not race each other and see who complete it in the quickest time.
It‚??s the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure that all reasonable measures are taken to avoid injury or cause damage to the equipment.
For insurance purposes we ask that you adhere to the following safety instructions :
1. Do not allow any persons to eat, drink or smoke any equipment provided by R&R Entertainment.
2. A responsible adult must supervise the equipment at all times. No person under the influence of drink or drugs should supervise or operate the equipment.
3. All sharp objects should be removed. Shoes, jewellery, badges etc before using the equipment.
4. Ensure that the equipment does not become overcrowded, and limit users accordingly to age and size. Avoid mixing large and small children at the same time.
5. DO NOT allow any person to bounce on the front safety step to prevent any injury. The step is there to assist users to get on and off.
6. Ensure that no person with a history of Heart, Neck or Back problems, High blood pressure, Joint or Bone weakness or any person with a history of known medical disabilities are allowed to use the equipment. Also any person who feels unwell should be removed immediately.
7. No face paints, party poppers or coloured silly string allowed on any equipment.
8. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the side walls is Dangerous and MUST not be allowed.
9. Persons using the equipment should not be pushing, colliding, fighting, running, attempting somersaults or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury, damage or distress to others or the equipment.
10. Do not allow anyone on the equipment during inflation and deflation.
11. Ensure a safety area of 6 feet(2 metres) around the equipment is kept clear at all times.
12. It is strongly recommended that the equipment should not be used during adverse weather conditions and should be switched off. After conditions have passed, any wetness can be dried off with the aid of a towel.
13. In the event that the blower stops working, ensure all users exit the inflatable immediately. Make sure the blower tube has not come loose, the deflation zip is still closed and that nothing is obstructing the blower. Failing this please contact R&R Entertainment for further assistance.
14. Always use the electrical equipment provided as this is fully tested to the appropriate Health & Safety Guidelines by a qualified electrician. Do not allow any person to interfere or try and repair any electrical item. Failure to do so may result in an additional cost for the replacement or repair of damaged parts.
15. Any damage to the equipment caused by the misuse, neglect, loss or failure to follow these conditions, shall deem the Hirer liable for the full repair or replacement costs in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
(If the Hirer is in any doubt as to the meaning of any of the following Terms a member of R&R Entertainment should be consulted to explain for you).
No equipment is considered ‚??booked out‚?? until the necessary 25% deposit has been paid. If this has not been paid before the day of hire, R&R Entertainment reserve the right to cancel without notification.
The Hirer will, during the period of hire, be completely responsible for the supervision of the equipment, its care, safety from damage(however slight) and the behaviour of all persons using the equipment. This includes proper supervision to ensure children under school age do not use equipment at the same time as older children or indeed adults. The Hirer acknowledges that he has read and understands any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment. R&R Entertainment excludes any liability for injury, loss or damage caused to any person/persons using their equipment.
The Hirer shall not use the equipment for any purpose other than what is was designed to do. The Hirer also agrees not to sub hire or use the equipment for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way. The Hirer also will not allow any person/s using the equipment to wear shoes, glasses, sharp objects, studded clothing or any item which could cause damage to others or the equipment. No food or drink is to be consumed on the equipment also.
The Hirer shall be deemed to have inspected the equipment and to have agreed that it is supplied in good working order, unless he/she brings it to the attention of R&R Entertainment within one hour of coming into possession of the equipment any faults noted by the Hirer.
The Hirer should not use the equipment outside in the event of adverse weather such as high winds or wet conditions. The equipment is to be located on flat ground and be satisfied that there is no sharp objects or mess to which could damage the equipment. The Hirer must also insure that there is ample clear space around the equipment as to not interfere with any obstructions and that the equipment is suitably anchored at all times.
PUBLIC LIABILITY is excluded in its entirety following any claim or injury to any third party or employee whether directly or indirectly related to the use of drugs and/or alcohol.
AT THE END the Hirer is completely responsible for making sure the equipment can be collected in a clean & tidy condition otherwise R&R Entertainment shall be at liberty to make an additional charge for cleaning. If the Hirer fails to return the equipment in a clean & tidy condition R&R Entertainment will charge the Hirer ¬£25.00 for the cleaning service.
IN THE EVENT of the equipment or any part thereof being rendered unfit for the use for which it has been hired R&R Entertainment shall not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss or damage whatsoever.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT R&R ENTERTAINMENT
Please note that ALL persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The Hirer of the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse, neglect or reckless use of such equipment hired. The guidelines above are for the safety of all people using the equipment, and is the sole responsibility of the Hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
R&R Entertainment cannot accept any responsibility for any injury sustained by anyone using the equipment hired.
You will be required to sign a copy of a disclaimer upon your hire.
We currently carry ¬£5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance which covers us for staff negligence and equipment fault subject to the Terms & Conditions of the contract being complied with
Any cancellation for whatever reason will lose its 25% deposit. However this can still be used should the Hirer reschedule their booking to another date. This policy also applies to cancellations due to adverse weather conditions. If the Hirer wishes to cancel their booking more than 2 weeks prior to the date of hire, he/she may do so subject to them losing their deposit. Any subsequent cancellation for whatever reason will result in the Hirer paying the full cost of the equipment unless R&R Entertainment in its discretion considers otherwise.